perjantai 30. joulukuuta 2011

Finally...


...I have start to make my archives.

If I'd said it's a hellish job, I don't lie too much ;)

I'd like to believe that I've complete archives in the end of spring 2012, but I don't promise anything, because I know there's lots of other activities going on.

But, if you want to know what I have and what to expect, please check my Metal Archives profile (search Kreiviratia, yep, that's me).

Also, if you use social networks (facebook, twitter, myspace, etc.) you could found my profiles, if you're lucky :)

Well... enough said at this time, so I want to wish Metallish New Year for all UG-fanatics & headbangers!

Greets

GREV

1 kommentti:

  1. Hails, I never thought about checking your collection on Metal Archives, nice protip! :) Probably due my own being still unfinished there (I was doing it with precision till somewhere in "S" and then I sort of forgot and have just erratically updated) - one more thing I should get done.

    Anyways, all the best for 2012!!!

    VastaaPoista